Sunday, December 26, 2010

Instant Noodles for Breakfast

The weather today is cool Alhamdulillah (Praise be To God).Right after finished Fajr prayer  I went to the kitchen and make ochazuke and coffee for my husband's breakfast. This morning, I sneezed more than 5 times in about 1 minute! yes, since i got allergy to the bad air, I always get to sneezing every morning.And as soon as my husband left to the Campus, my daughter woke up and asked for milk.
Yet i have my laundry loading in the washing machine, she cried wants another else I guess. So I decided to make my breakfast and her baby's food then, she can enjoy it too. I choose instant noodle with vegetable flavor, and I added a boiled egg, scallions and cellery chopped, fresh mushroom and fried shallot plus chilly paste for me!umm,.. Yummy dehh!! *dah lama gak makan indomie*
While i was enjoying my noodles after feeding my daughter, my son woke up and smiles said "where's papa?what are you eating?noodles?!i want some too!the same one like this (pointing my noodles in the bowl) but no soup (without soup, meant he likes fried noodles more)". I told myson, right after i finish myfood, I'll make his breakfast. He says "OK!" and went to the kitchen, looking something in the fridge.



He came to me with 3 cups of jelly, with happy face, he says "Ma, papa got these for me?" I said "yes, but you have to share with your sister". So He gave his sister one cup of jelly.He enjoyed the breakfast in front of the TV with his favorite ROBOT cartoon.

No comments: