Saturday, April 16, 2011

Me..

I tought i was going to die "that time!". When more than 500 people were screaming, panic, crying during salatul isha..my son all of the sudden holding me so tightly..I was thinking, if this is my time,inshAllah i will be ready..but i couldn't concentrated in my salat. My heart beat jumped so loud, to see them passed me running and screaming.Inalillah..
That was time I just recognized that Iam only a piece of Allah's creations. How much I did a mistake to my parents,my husband,my kids,my family?
And so many thing were in my head, why woman must ask to much for her mahr? why man must follow their desire to have wives more than one when they get rich? why do we have to show up everything to other people to get attention? La hawla wala quwwata ila bilah..may Allah protect me from any harm ameen.
Today, I told my son..he was asking me to get him a scooter. I said, you have to memorizing another surah (chapter) from the Quran first.So,he started to recited and memorized surah An Nas,since he memorized surah Al fatiha and Al Ikhlas,alhamdulillah. I know it takes time to teach little kids Allah's book, but inshAllah he can make it ameen.

2 comments:

Ummu Maaya said...

masya Allah what happened at that time?
^^ salam kenal mbak ella,

UmmRayomi said...

Assalammu'alaykum Ummu Maaya,shukran sudah mampir di blog saya.Salam kenal kembali dari saya di madinah.Uhmm ceritanya panjang mbak,cuma cerita" seperti ini jarang dan suka tidak terekspos,bahkan suka ditutupi.Allahu alam,semoga Allah selalu melindungi dan menjadga ummatnya di salah satu kota suci Nya amiin Allahumma amiin..