Thursday, October 16, 2014

Welcome back me!!

It has been years..uhmm actually about 3 years I've been away from my blog..
Well..surprised!! Alhamdulillah aladzi bi ni'matihi tathimushalihat .. Praise be to God that I have 4 kids now 😍

Few weeks after we got back from US, I got pregnant of my 3rd child. We named her Sarah Kaysa with of course sakata as a family name on her name 😁
She's truly beautiful as my other children ma shaa Allah allahumma bareek alaiyh..😘 she has brown honey eyes , white skin and light brown hair just like my son Ray when he was a little..

And then I was busy that time with writing and this that and there as a mommy and wifey of my man 😊
And when lil' kaysa was 8 months old I got another big surprised ! I got pregnant with my 4th! And she will be 1 year old in 3 more days in shaa Allah ( God wills )...her name is Shafiyya Yumna Sakata. She's more like Naomi ..the big girl in our home 😁, but she has the darker hair more than her big sisters or big brother. She is cute , loves to smile and now I have 3 girls which I called them as power puff girls 😂 and one big boy! 

Allah has blessed me with beautiful children alhamdulillah..I know my son wants to have a lil' brother, but well.. I gained weight 20kg since I came to Saudi!😓 and I need to lose weight at least 5-10kg before we going back to japan for good! Because I felt that was so hard to travel with 4 kids last summer in japan.. I was easy to get tire because I started to walk far while I was in japan...

Yosh!! Gambarimashou!! I've started to do 30 days shred by jullian Michael .. It's been for 2 days only, and I'm surprised I had too much sweats when I did the exercise! It's so much different than walking on the treadmills..😣

From now I might be starts to write again.. Uhmm maybe about recipes and daily things.. See ya!!👣


1 comment:

Dapur Comel Selma said...

MasyaAllah...mudah2an lancar program2nya mbak
salam buat para bayi ya
ditunggu resepnya ^_^