Friday, December 31, 2010

Potty Training, Graduate BreastMilk and Independent Child!Yes he's DONE!!



My first son, he just turned 4 years old on October 2010. It was amazing to have him potty trained when he was 2 years old. It started when we just had vacation on 2008. That time, we had vacay to US, and Japan. But on the way to japan, i have my transit to Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia. My husband went to Japan first by Saudi Airlines, because he had his ticket from the university. We were trying to get the same flight, but we weren't lucky, it was sooo much expensive than hubby's ticket. So I told him to get another flight who can take me and my first son to Japan ( my daughter wasn't born ). So I decided to have Malaysia Airlines, hubby actually got India Air..but I dissagree since we must transit more than 10 hours in India which I don't even have any friends or relatives there. So i said Malaysia Air is perfect, I have some friends who live there, and so I can tell them to pick me up at the airport, have some tea or even meet for the transit time. Even though I had a hotel, it's included the flight ticket..I decided to contact one of my friend that I have never even meet her actually that time LOL. But I believed she is a good muslima sister. I mailed her about my transit to KL-Malaysia, and she was excited to meet me too. Her name is Umm Fathima, she is very beautiful and smart sister mashAllah.
Well..since Malaysia and Indonesia takes only 1 and 1/2  hours by airplane, so I told my husband , My son and I will might go to visit my family when I have transit to Malaysia, and he aggreed. We only spent 4 days in Jakarta- Indonesia. Of course my mom was mad, 4 days?!only???!!hehe sorry Mom, I couldn't leave my husband alone in the desert country by himself ^-^.
During my visit to Indonesia, My Mom told me to try to potty train my son. I said, NO!!I'm not ready!!But she kept forcing me, and she did it to my son.She told me to let him without diaper, let him pee all over the room, then he will recognize how's bad and don't feel good to pee in the pants. Right after i came back from the vacation, I tried to do potty for him again, and I also tell him to quit the breastmilk. He was grumpy, always ask for breastmilk , couldn't sleep etc. Alhamdulillah it was in Ramadhan, so he mostly sleeps in the day time and awake during night time. We were fine, my husband used to take him driving around to make him sleep. Alhamdulillah he took less than 1 month to quit wearing diapers and graduates breastmilk!both were in the same time!! We bought him formula milk, but he refused to drink it and threw it away!so I changed it with juice..he loves better than formula milk. He never likes vanila milk till now, just about 2 months ago, he started to drink chocolates milk PR*DI****E. He won't drink milk except chocolates! just like his MOM!lol..and he loves juice sooo much!!
So, my son..he is done with diaper and graduated from breastmilk, 1 week before he turns 2 years old!!*HAPPY!!!* And since 3 days ago, I thought him how to clean his butt after he finish from his poopy. Now, he is able to do it by himself..alhamdulillah. He is such a good listener and practicer!^-^
When I take them to masjid An Nabawi for salat, he also helps me watching his sister.Aww Boy!!I'm proud of YOU!!!Mommy Loves You!!



No comments: